Thursday, September 18, 2008

Promises for September 18th

Outcome for Today:
Today was outrageous. I had a huge breakthrough today from the call. I was tenacious, courageous, and unstoppable.

Things I am grateful for:
I am grateful for living in Southern California. I am grateful for my health, and the training that I got at Landmark Education.

Promises for the Week (End of week is 5pm on Friday Evening):
Set Date and time for the Shoot - 50% COMPLETE
Become Current on all Bills - COMPLETE
Bring in 50K @ law Office
Schedule 10 new appointments for the Law Office
Schedule 5 appointments for Jillian when she is here
Loose 5 pounds of fat.

Promises for the day:
Workout
SIT UPS/PUSH UPS/WEIGHTS -
Bring in 5K
Send Blog Information to Group - COMPLETE
2 Appointments for the law office
List of Bills and payment - COMPLETE
Mark Burton Shirts Ordered - COMPLETE
5 Integrity Items cleaned up - COMPLETE - AT 7, GOING FOR 8
Send Amy birthday card and CD - COMPLETE
Buy Cd's at Staples and copy Billy Joe - COMPLETE
Came up with a schedule for the week
Completed list of vendors/bills & due dates on Calendar
Worked on my Displays

Prayer/Declaration for the day:
The light within me is causing miracles in my life here and now!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, Gary! This is the greatest. What a brilliant idea!