Today had a great start and a great finish , but inbetween was a little bit of a knawing pain in the *&%!
To make a short story short, I never really recovered from the wine that Joel and I had on Friday night. Saturday morning, although I was feeling better and ran 8 miles, I still don't think that I fully recovered. The sad thing is that it wasn't one of those hangovers that puts you out for the day...Just one that is like an awful malase that tears at your energy and spirit.
So today was like that for me. not really there, not really here....The end result was just a kind of crapy day with no results to speak of until the end of the day when I was feeling better.
I have to get up in the morning and work out. It just doesn't work for me to sleep in. The tone for my whole day is set in that first few minutes of the day. When I don't start it on a good note...I am fucked.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment