Wednesday, September 17, 2008

September 17

Outcome for Today:
Today was outrageous. I worked out early in the morning. I was focused and determined. I have a fantastic LIFE!!

Things I am grateful for:
I am grateful for my health, the sunshine. Beezie cuddling with me all night and his licks after the gym in the morning. Joel's understanding and the love that I receive from everyone.

Promises for the Week (End of week is 5pm on Friday Evening):
Set Date and time for the Shoot
Become Current on all Bills
Bring in 50K @ law Office
Schedule 10 new appointments for the Law Office
Schedule 5 appointents for Jillian when she is here
Release 5 pounds of fat from my body.

Promises for the day:
Workout before work - COMPLETE
SITUPS/PUSHUPS/WEIGHTS -
Send out E-Alert - COMPLETE
Bring in 5K
2 Appointments for the law office
List of Bills and payment
Mark Burton Shirts Orderded
5 Integrity Items cleaned up
Send Amy birthday card and CD
Buy CD's at Staples and copy Billy Joe
Came up with a schedule for the week
Completed list of vendors/bills for Tracy on Friday
Worked on my Displays

Prayer/Declaration for the day:
The light within me is causing miracles in my life here and now!

No comments: