Outcome for Today:
Today was phenomenal. I was focused and vital and had a huge amount of energy. I accomplished so much because I surrendered to the plan that I had set up for the day. I feel like I am floating on air because of the miracles that happened today.
Promises for the Week (End of week is 5pm on Friday Evening):
Set Date and time for the Shoot
Become Current on all Bills
Bring in 50K @ law Office
Schedule 10 new appointments for the Law Office
Schedule 5 appointents for Jillian when she is here
Release 5 pounds of fat from my body.
Promises for the day:
2 Appointments for the law office
20 Reveiw Letters Printed and Sent - COMPLETE
Deposit at Bank - COMPLETE
List of Bills and payment
Go to bank and get check for Martel Lofts
10K brought in
Mark Burton Shirts Orderded
5 Integrity Items cleaned up
Workout - COMPLETE
Send Amy birthday card and CD
Buy CD's at Staples and copy Billy Joe
Brought in 10K
Came up with a schedule for the week
Completed list of vendors/bills for Tracy on Friday
Worked on my Displays
Complete E-Alert for this month
Prayer/Declaration for the day:
Infinite riches are now flowing into my life through GODS infinite source. The light within me is creating miracles here and now. I am a divine expression of GOD.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment