Outcome for Today:
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic. I was in action today and I allowed the universe to be my partner and we caused miracles. I kept my appointment promises and brought in 5k, got a promise from Alan Gealy
Things I am grateful for:
I am grateful for my training from Landmark Education, James Ray, Living in Southern California and my health and the copious amounts of money that I make.
Stretch Promise for the Week:
Budget for Business and Home, Plan for the Reset of Rubicon, My Sales Card Completed
Promises for the Week (End of week is 5pm on Friday Evening):
Promises for the day:
Restored Joel's E-mail - COMPLETE
Workout -
Run list for mailing for suits trunk show
5 appointments for Joel's office
2 Lunch and Learns Scheduled
10 Stylists Identified
10 Costume Designers Identified
Rough Draft of my sales Card - 50% COMPLETE
5 K in Deposits
Call Joseph regarding financial coaching - COMPLETE
Prayer/Declaration for the day:
THE LIGHT WITHIN ME IS CREATING MIRACLES HERE AND NOW! INFINITE RICHES ARE FLOWING FREELY INTO MY LIFE THROUGH GODS UNYEILDING SOURCE AND
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment