skip to main | skip to sidebar

Monday, September 22, 2008

Stretch Promise for this week

I will have my photo shoot complete with at least 3 great shots for the sales piece or I will be online for next weeks call in a bikini
Posted by Gary Anderson at 12:33 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ANDERSON GARRETT

Handmade Custom Clothing

What Would
Tom Ford Do?

What Would <br>Tom Ford Do?
The question I will ask myself when taking actions to build my empire!

About Me

My photo
Gary Anderson
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (20)
      • Promises for Septmber 30th
      • Promises For September 29th
      • Promises for September 26
      • Promises for September 25
      • Promises for Sept 24th
      • UPDATE ON SEPT 22
      • Promises for September 23
      • Update on Stretch Promise
      • Stretch Promise for this week
      • Promised for September 22nd
      • Stretch Promise for This Week
      • Promises for September 19th
      • Promises for September 18th
      • Stretch Promise for This Week
      • September 17
      • September 15 Promises
      • Promises For Sept 10
      • September 9 Promises
      • Not exactly what I intended
      • September 8
 

BEEZ AND ME

BEEZ AND ME