Outcome for the day:
I used my authentic emotions today to keep me in action. I kicked ass and didn't take any prisoners. I accomplished by entire to do list today and took on even more.
Today I lived out of my committment to have an extraordinary life, make a difference and be extremely wealthy!
Things I am grateful for:
My health, my rubicon team and possibility
Stretch Promise for the Week:
Budget for Business and Home, Plan for the Reset of Rubicon, Bring in what we are owed and have other in that same amount
Promises for the Week (End of week is 5pm on Friday Evening):
Promises for the day:
Workout
Order Postcards
Buy Vitamins for us
Buy Vitamins for the Boyz - COMPLETE
Rough Draft of Budgets - personal and office and include all debt
Run list for mailing for suits trunk show
Plan for month of October
5 K in Deposits - 4800
Prayer/Declaration for the day:
The light within me is creating miracles here and now. I am a divine expression of god.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment